In this episode, Kat spoke with Karon Thackston.
Karon Thackston is President of Marketing Words, a full-service copywriting & content agency that helps businesses convert better, rank higher and make more sales. Since 1999, she has created several products including the popular e-courses “Ecommerce Copywriting,” “Amazon Advantage: Product Listing Strategies” and others. Her company has contributed to the search engine and sales success of organizations including Gorton’s Seafood, American Boating Association, Entertainment.com and more.
[smart_track_player url=”http://filesource.abacast.com/wsradio/askjanelle/121614/segment1121614.mp3″ title=”AJS Segment #1″ ]
Kat and Karon talked about how she came online and started an online business.
- How did you first come online and why?
- What did you do for a living before you became an Internet Marketing Person?
- What is your history related to online business?
- Please tell us one thing you’ve never shared online.
[smart_track_player url=”http://filesource.abacast.com/wsradio/askjanelle/121614/segment2121614.mp3″ title=”AJS Segment #2″ ]
Karon talked about her business beliefs & philosophy.
- What is your current online business?
- Why did you start this business?
- What are your core beliefs about business and life?
- How do you integrate your family with your business?
- Where do you see your business in 10 years?
[smart_track_player url=”http://filesource.abacast.com/wsradio/askjanelle/121614/segment3121614.mp3″ title=”AJS Segment #3″ ]
Karon talked about her book “Amazon Advantage.”:
- Where did the idea for your book come from?
- What kind of Amazon seller did you write the book for?
- Give us a capsule view of what is in the book please.
- Have you been surprised at how the book has been received?
- Does your book help us figure out who our customers are on Amazon and how to target them?
[smart_track_player url=”http://filesource.abacast.com/wsradio/askjanelle/121614/segment4121614.mp3″ title=”AJS Segment #4″ ]
Questions that were asked and answered were: Karon talked more about her book.
- What is your favorite part of the book?
- Should an Amazon seller write for Amazon or Google or both?
- What is the most important thing about your Amazon title?
- Can you and should you use HTML in your descriptions? How?
- Doing this right is a lot of work, can we hire you to do it for us?
- How and where can our audience connect with you?
Links from the show: