In this episode of That Kat Radio, we discussed hiring an international VA and training them.
Today, Kat spoke with Brad DeGraw of FBA Hotlist and Andy Dew of It’s Dewable.
Brad DeGraw and Kat discussed “Why a VA?”
Questions that Brad answered were:
1. How and why did you first start using VA’s in your business
2. Why do you feel outsourcing is necessary for an internet business?
3. How do you suggest and internet entrepreneur begin outsourcing?
4. What will people be able to learn from the webinar series Kat and Brad did on hiring a VA?
Brad discussed how very important it is to outsource the most mundane of your tasks so that you can focus on the more important ones. He stressed that each job done by you eats away at the time you could be using to grow your business. Kat and Brad discussed the webinar series they did about this very topic. You can find out more information about the webinar by clicking here and by reading below:
When you purchase this webinar package you will learn these benefits to hiring an International VA:
- More flexibility with your time
- Freedom from repetitive tasks
- Greater productivity in an 8 hour day
- Amazon specific tasks for a VA that can bring huge ROI
- Create More Time in Your Day
- Proven training techniques
- Understand cultural differences
Andy Dew and Kat discussed “How to train a VA”
Questions that Andy answered were:
1. How and why did you first start using VAs in your business?
2. Why do you feel outsourcing is essential to online business?
3. How do you suggest an internet entrepreneur begin outsourcing?
4. What are some of the tools you recommend for training a “virtual assistant,” or VA?
Andy discussed how to best decide if you were at a point in your business that it was smart for you to begin outsourcing, then he went on to discuss the best training methods for VAs. He also shared his personal story about how he hired and trained his VA and how he promoted his VA to his online business manager. Now he has tons of free time to focus on different facets of his business!
Andy and Kat revealed that they have begun a new webinar series dedicated entirely to the topic of hiring and training an international VA. This series of podcasts is Kat and Andy walking you through the process step by step. You will have a coaching opportunity with Andy and one on one communication so that you are able to get your questions answered. This is a limited space opportunity and there are only TEN SPOTS available! If you are interested in being a part of this, and you feel that you are at the point where you have the resources to begin outsourcing, send Andy an email at Andy@ItsDewable.com and he will send you a questionnaire to gauge whether or not you are ready for this in depth program. Space and time is of the essence, so send those emails quickly! You can also find out more via Kat’s Facebook group!
After a great and stimulating couple of interviews, Kat wrapped up the show by sharing that she is now in charge of helping to organize the Seabay Cruise coming up soon, February 8-13, 2014. She will also be attending the TES conference in Tucson, AZ, March 21-22, 2014 and she will be attending the More Fun Bigger Profits conference hosted by Danni Ackerman of the Danni App, May 2-3, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV!
Links for the show:
- http://www.bubblefast.com Use code: THATKAT for a 5% discount!
- Kitty Kat Kombo: http://www.bubblefast.com/store/pc/Kitty-Kat-Kombo-10-each-of-4-sizes-192p1818.htm#.UeHeUtLqn54
- Big Kat Kombo:
Brad DeGraw’s links:
Andy Dew’s links:
- what’s new for dewable: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P59jIPX4KSU